This image about The Great Depression Soup Kitchen was uploaded at April 24, 2017 at 10:53 pm. This blog post is posted in the Kitchen category. The Great Depression Soup Kitchen is tagged with The Great Depression Soup Kitchen, The, Great, Depression, Soup, Kitchen..
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Depressionde•pres•sion (di presh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of depressing.
- the state of being depressed.
- a depressed or sunken place or part;
an area lower than the surrounding surface.
- a condition of general emotional dejection and withdrawal;
sadness greater and more prolonged than that warranted by any objective reason. Cf. clinical depression.
- dullness or inactivity, as of trade.
- a period during which business, employment, and stock-market values decline severely or remain at a very low level of activity.
- the Depression. See Great Depression.
- a low state of vital powers or functional activity.
- the angular distance of a celestial body below the horizon;
- the angle between the line from an observer or instrument to an object below either of them and a horizontal line.
- [Phys. Geog.]an area completely or mostly surrounded by higher land, ordinarily having interior drainage and not conforming to the valley of a single stream.
- an area of low atmospheric pressure.
Soupsoup (so̅o̅p),USA pronunciation n.
- a liquid food made by boiling or simmering meat, fish, or vegetables with various added ingredients.
- a thick fog.
- added power, esp. horsepower.
- developing solution.
- from soup to nuts:
- from the first through the last course of a meal.
- from beginning to end;
to a complete, encompassing degree;
leaving nothing out.
- in the soup, in trouble: He'll be in the soup when the truth comes out.
- soup up:
- to improve the capacity for speed or increase the efficiency of (a motor or engine) by increasing the richness of the fuel mixture or the efficiency of the fuel, or by adjusting the engine.
- to give spirit or vivacity to;
enliven: a political rally souped up by the appearance of the candidates.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
The Great Depression Soup Kitchen have 5 attachments it's including Unemployed Men Outside A Soup Kitchen Opened In Chicago By Al Capone, 1931., Big Al's, Kitchen For The Needy, Al Capone, Soup Kitchen, Chicago,, The Great Depression, 1933, Americans, Soup Kitchens, Breadlines, Unemployment, Poverty, Soup Kitchen On Emaze, Great Depression. Unemployed Men Lining Up Outside A Soup Kitchen In Chicago During The Great Depression, Feb 1931. Below are the attachments:
When combined using the correct feature colors like shades of gold, light-blue green The Great Depression Soup Kitchen might be trendy shades for that room. Glistening components will make your place more stunning and calm. It's the utilization of yellow shade was spot-on, not-too brilliant but soothing and it is the top colour for your bedroom.
This color is indeed combinations completely with all the color palate and accessories utilized in this room We hope room design with color choices above will help you determine your own house on a color scheme that is most relaxed for you.The rooms are well designed firstly deciding on the best coloring.
Selecting a color scheme that you allow you to feel not many uncomfortable and like is the most significant matter that you need to consider. Do not neglect to be sure that whichever colour mix you decide on should match every depth in your bedroom.