Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube was uploaded at June 11, 2017 at 7:19 pm. It is uploaded at the Wooden category. Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube is labelled with Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube, Busy, Town, Wooden, Activity, Cube..
Busybus•y (biz′ē),USA pronunciation adj., bus•i•er, bus•i•est, v., bus•ied, bus•y•ing.
- actively and attentively engaged in work or a pastime: busy with her work.
- not at leisure;
otherwise engaged: He couldn't see any visitors because he was busy.
- full of or characterized by activity: a busy life.
- (of a telephone line) in use by a party or parties and not immediately accessible.
- ornate, disparate, or clashing in design or colors;
cluttered with small, unharmonious details;
fussy: The rug is too busy for this room.
- to keep occupied;
make or keep busy: In summer, he busied himself keeping the lawn in order.
Towntown (toun),USA pronunciation n.
- a thickly populated area, usually smaller than a city and larger than a village, having fixed boundaries and certain local powers of government.
- a densely populated area of considerable size, as a city or borough.
- (esp. in New England) a municipal corporation with less elaborate organization and powers than a city.
- (in most U.S. states except those of New England) a township.
- any urban area, as contrasted with its surrounding countryside.
- the inhabitants of a town;
- the particular town or city in mind or referred to: living on the outskirts of town; to be out of town.
- a nearby or neighboring city;
the chief town or city in a district: I am staying at a friend's apartment in town.
- the main business or shopping area in a town or city;
- a village or hamlet in which a periodic market or fair is held.
- any village or hamlet.
- [Scot.]a farmstead.
- go to town, [Informal.]
- to be successful.
- to do well, efficiently, or speedily: The engineers really went to town on those plans.
- to lose restraint or inhibition;
- on the town:
- [Informal.]in quest of entertainment in a city's nightclubs, bars, etc.;
out to have a good time: a bunch of college kids out on the town.
- supported by the public charity of the state or community;
- paint the town. See paint (def. 16).
town ′less, adj.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or belonging to a town: town laws; town government; town constable.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Activityac•tiv•i•ty (ak tiv′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state or quality of being active: There was not much activity in the stock market today. He doesn't have enough physical activity in his life.
- a specific deed, action, function, or sphere of action: social activities.
- work, esp. in elementary grades at school, that involves direct experience by the student rather than textbook study.
- energetic activity;
- a use of energy or force;
an active movement or operation.
- normal mental or bodily power, function, or process.
- [Physical Chem.]the capacity of a substance to react, corrected for the loss of reactivity due to the interaction of its constituents.
- the number of atoms of a radioactive substance that disintegrate per unit of time, usually expressed in curies.
- an organizational unit or the function it performs.
Cubecube1 (kyo̅o̅b),USA pronunciation n., v., cubed, cub•ing.
- a solid bounded by six equal squares, the angle between any two adjacent faces being a right angle.
- an object, either solid or hollow, having this form or a form approximating it: a cube of cheese; plastic storage cubes.
- sugar cube.
- the third power of a quantity, expressed as a3 = a•a•a.
- [Informal.]cubic inch, esp. as a measure of the displacement of an automotive engine: a new sports car with 350 cubes.
- one of a pair of dice;
- a person who is unaware of or unfamiliar with current ideas, opinions, trends, etc.;
- to make into a cube or cubes.
- to cut into cubes.
- to raise to the third power.
- to measure the cubic contents of.
- to tenderize (a thin cut or slice of meat) by scoring the fibers in a pattern of squares.
Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube have 9 photos , they are Amazon.com, Insert Caption Here, My Busy Town Toy, Review: ALEX Toys \, Daily Deal Anatex Wooden Activity Toys Paper, Activity Cube, Alex Jr My Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube, Toy For Kids, Alex Jr - My Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube, ALEX Jr. My Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube, Amazon.com. Here are the photos:
What to look for in a Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube Collection are diverse colors and streamlined models. Typically contemporary room sets' color will be red, white and black. It might mean accent cushions, bright bed and dark wood. Or you'll be able to look in the brain of the sleep with dark beds, metal frames and bright glass highlights for room packages.
Again this Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube Collection should fit the contemporary material and color-scheme of black or white wood, metal and glass accents. You may find a quite contemporary part as well as a dressing-table with platinum steel highlights that may offer a glance that is really pointed.
There are many alternatives to have this diverse shade to become the primary to your room design. Next think about the items of help furniture you will need inside your room. It is possible you will find a complete modern bedroom set that has all the stuff you need to complete the look you wish on your area. Before buying, you ought to produce a listing of pieces of other feature furniture that can complement the look you strive, as well as the items you will need, to possess all of the storage you desire at.