This blog post about White Onyx Tile was uploaded on August 12, 2017 at 3:39 am. It is posted on the Tile category. White Onyx Tile is labelled with White Onyx Tile, White, Onyx, Tile..
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Onyxon•yx (on′iks, ō′niks),USA pronunciation n.
- [Mineral.]a variety of chalcedony having straight parallel bands of alternating colors. Cf. Mexican onyx.
- (not used technically) an unbanded chalcedony dyed for ornamental purposes.
- black, esp. a pure or jet black.
- [Med.]a nail of a finger or toe.
- black, esp. jet black.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
White Onyx Tile have 9 pictures including Marble & Beyond, Product Photos, Ivory White Onyx 4x4.jpg, Mosaic Tile Direct, Image Of: White Onyx Tile Design, White Onyx Backsplash Tile Idea, Kashmir White Granite Countertop White Kitchen Cabinets From Backsplash., Image Of: White Onyx Tile Texture, Image Of: Ideas White Onyx Tile, Mini Brick White Onyx Kitchen Backsplash Tile From Backsplash.com. Following are the photos:
White Onyx Tile appear to supply an impression along with a distinct atmosphere inside the kitchen shades of white. Employed on the inner wall of the oven (kitchen area) to produce acrylic splashes simple to clear. Kitchen having a common layout will be to apply kitchen backsplash tile using a kite form floral and beige decorations give result for the brown coloring in a few components. Shades of white is just in designing a kitchen a favorite. Therefore is used inside the kitchen below.
In the event the typical hardwood White Onyx Tile below employing pure stone, using a ceramic material, then the kitchen shaped like tile on the wall in the cooking / stove. Your kitchen will be to give vivid and influence hues having yellow and a home freezer storage. Aspects of lamp light inside the home creating intimate setting of comfortable and your kitchen!
Kitchen cabinet white shade combines using a floral theme with the backsplash tile white and pretty inexperienced. Using the backsplash tile to the kitchen-sink with ceramic theme that was blue patterned societal make room kitchen pal become more great. Kitchens are following somewhat unique.