The image about Ming Green Marble Tile was published at October 5, 2017 at 9:38 pm. It is published at the Tile category. Ming Green Marble Tile is tagged with Ming Green Marble Tile, Ming, Green, Marble, Tile..
MingMing (ming),USA pronunciation n. [Wade-Giles, Pinyin.]
- a dynasty in China, 1368–1644, marked by the restoration of traditional institutions and the development of the arts, esp. in porcelain, textiles, and painting.
- of or pertaining to the Ming dynasty or to the art objects and forms developed during this period.
- noting the fine porcelains produced in the Ming dynasty, esp. those produced by the imperial factory before 1620, noted for their brilliant, fine colors, chiefly underglaze or enamel on glaze, on a body of high quality.
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Ming Green Marble Tile have 10 images including Ming Green Tile Backsplash, Pretty Wall Of Ming Green Marble Tile, That Home Site! - GardenWeb, Awesome Shower With Ming Green Marble Tile And Glass Door Shower, Mosaic Tile Patterns. Mini Brick Mosaic. Polished Ming Green Marble, Wonderful And Fresh Bathroom With Ming Green Marble Tile, Ming Green - Verde Ming Marble Tumbled Pattern Tiles, China Green Marble, SaveEmail, Hexagonal Ming Green Marble Tile For Awesome Home Decorating Ideas, Mural Of Beautiful Ming Green Marble Tile. Following are the pictures:
You utilize to learn books or simply relax on Sunday besides being used for entertaining attendees, a family area typically. A couch that's a design that is slick may help the room's general look. However, the design should be in step with the convenience offered. We recommend so that you can obtain the style you enjoy, which you avoid overly compromising convenience.
If your house is modest, driving the living room increases as being a living room, you should consider if filled on a regular basis whether or not the product is sturdy. Once your needs are fulfilled, you can see for the design and also the design. Is advisable to decide on a layout that is not fixated by era. Thus, although the trend transformed, guest chairs won't make bored or appears outdated.
There are various choices slick layout that also offers comfort that capsules can be chosen by you. Consequently, don't be happy with one solution only. Again, do not desire to buy a seat for design that is good alone. Along with the look, you need to couch Ming Green Marble Tile should really be fulfilled first.