Wooden Arch Bridge was published on October 14, 2017 at 6:26 am. This image is posted on the Wooden category. Wooden Arch Bridge is labelled with Wooden Arch Bridge, Wooden, Arch, Bridge..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Archarch1 (ärch),USA pronunciation n.
- a curved masonry construction for spanning an opening, consisting of a number of wedgelike stones, bricks, or the like, set with the narrower side toward the opening in such a way that forces on the arch are transmitted as vertical or oblique stresses on either side of the opening.
- an upwardly curved construction, as of steel or timber functioning in the manner of a masonry arch.
- a doorway, gateway, etc., having a curved head;
- the curved head of an opening, as a doorway.
- any overhead curvature resembling an arch.
- something bowed or curved;
any bowlike part: the arch of the foot.
- a device inserted in or built into shoes for supporting the arch of the foot.
- a dam construction having the form of a barrel vault running vertically with its convex face toward the impounded water.
- a chamber or opening in a glassmaking furnace.
- See pot arch.
- to cover with a vault, or span with an arch: the rude bridge that arched the flood.
- to throw or make into the shape of an arch or vault;
curve: The horse arched its neck.
- to form an arch: elms arching over the road.
- hog (def. 16).
Bridgebridge1 (brij),USA pronunciation n., v., bridged, bridg•ing, adj.
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
- a connecting, transitional, or intermediate route or phase between two adjacent elements, activities, conditions, or the like: Working at the hospital was a bridge between medical school and private practice.
- a raised transverse platform from which a power vessel is navigated: often includes a pilot house and a chart house.
- any of various other raised platforms from which the navigation or docking of a vessel is supervised.
- a bridge house or bridge superstructure.
- a raised walkway running fore-and-aft.
- [Anat.]the ridge or upper line of the nose.
- an artificial replacement, fixed or removable, of a missing tooth or teeth, supported by natural teeth or roots adjacent to the space.
- a thin, fixed wedge or support raising the strings of a musical instrument above the sounding board.
- a transitional, modulatory passage connecting sections of a composition or movement.
- (in jazz and popular music) the contrasting third group of eight bars in a thirty-two-bar chorus;
- Also, bridge passage. a passage in a literary work or a scene in a play serving as a movement between two other passages or scenes of greater importance.
- the part of a pair of eyeglasses that joins the two lenses and rests on the bridge or sides of the nose.
- Also called bridge circuit. a two-branch network, including a measuring device, as a galvanometer, in which the unknown resistance, capacitance, inductance, or impedance of one component can be measured by balancing the voltage in each branch and computing the unknown value from the known values of the other components. Cf. Wheatstone bridge.
- a gantry over a track or tracks for supporting waterspouts, signals, etc.
- a scaffold built over a sidewalk alongside a construction or demolition site to protect pedestrians and motor traffic from falling materials.
- a ridge or wall-like projection of fire brick or the like, at each end of the hearth in a metallurgical furnace.
- any layer of partially fused or densely compacted material preventing the proper gravitational movement of molten material, as in a blast furnace or cupola, or the proper compacting of metal powder in a mold.
- (in a twist drill) the conoid area between the flutes at the drilling end.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- the arch formed by the hand and fingers to support and guide the striking end of a cue.
- a notched piece of wood with a long handle, used to support the striking end of the cue when the hand cannot do so comfortably;
- transitional music, commentary, dialogue, or the like, between two parts of a radio or television program.
- a gallery or platform that can be raised or lowered over a stage and is used by technicians, stagehands, etc., for painting scenery(paint bridge), arranging and supporting lights(light bridge), or the like.
- [Brit.]a part of the floor of a stage that can be raised or lowered.
- [Horol.]a partial plate, supported at both ends, holding bearings on the side opposite the dial. Cf. cock1 (def. 10).
- a valence bond illustrating the connection of two parts of a molecule.
- a support or prop, usually timber, for the roof of a mine, cave, etc.
- any arch or rooflike figure formed by acrobats, dancers, etc., as by joining and raising hands.
- burn one's bridges (behind one), to eliminate all possibilities of retreat;
make one's decision irrevocable: She burned her bridges when she walked out angrily.
- to make a bridge or passage over;
span: The road bridged the river.
- to join by or as if by a bridge: a fallen tree bridging the two porches.
- to make (a way) by a bridge.
- [Foundry.](of molten metal) to form layers or areas heterogeneous either in material or in degree of hardness.
- (esp. of clothing) less expensive than a manufacturer's most expensive products: showing his bridge line for the fall season.
This article of Wooden Arch Bridge have 10 attachments including File:Wooden Arch Bridge Construction.jpg, Wooden Golf Cart Bridge ., Wood Bridge ., 30ft. Wooden Arch Bridge, Panoramio - Photo Of Kintaikyo, Wooden Bridge In Alaska Glulam Arch Bridge ., Wooden Arch Bridge, Laminated Garden Bridge Arch Beams Build Wooden Water Garden Bridge, 16 Feet Garden Bridges, Tied Arch Wooden Bridge .. Below are the images:
You're not the only real individuals who can buy Wooden Arch Bridge. Every home operator because of their houses of furniture in need. That's the explanation you'll find plenty of selections in outlets. It's essential for one to make certain every one of the things you select based on your budget along with your home. Conventional furniture can charge extremely expensive.
Therefore, you should not forget of using the furniture, the possibility. Advertisements in local newspapers in addition to backyard income and cd stores usually can have some fixtures that are very nice. You could have the furniture reupholstered if necessary. By following these ideas you'll be able to conserve lots of money.
Be sure to acquire in the shop, in case you decide to obtain a Wooden Arch Bridge. A lot of people don't want to check the goods before products are bought by them. Tough to replace the furniture in certain furniture shops. Carry samples of colors whenever you look for classic and conventional fixtures.
It could seem differently when inside your home and compared to products, though some may look perfect inside the retailer. It's easy to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just have an image of one's sample for evaluation items to stop this from occurring.
Seek out Wooden Arch Bridge that is sturdy traditional in case you put them outdoors. Examine accessories and the weak welds. Neglect them, if you find a weld that looks actually potentially vulnerable and uncover furniture that's durable. Each outdoor furniture you select should be able to tolerate the weather of nature to be subjected for several years.
Maybe it has been some time since you've visited a thrift-store, or even you've never visited with one? You will really eliminate, if so. Sometimes you're able to report some couch is excellent enough, although usually they have things that are cheaper than home furnishings.