Clear Glass Subway Tile Backsplash was uploaded on October 16, 2017 at 12:34 am. This post is published in the Tile category. Clear Glass Subway Tile Backsplash is tagged with Clear Glass Subway Tile Backsplash, Clear, Glass, Subway, Tile, Backsplash..
Clearclear (klēr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v., n.
- free from darkness, obscurity, or cloudiness;
light: a clear day.
pellucid: clear water.
- without discoloration, defect, or blemish: a clear complexion; a clear pane of glass.
- of a pure, even color: a clear yellow.
- easily seen;
sharply defined: a clear outline.
- distinctly perceptible to the ear;
easily heard: a clear sound.
- free from hoarse, harsh, or rasping qualities: a clear voice; clear as a bell.
- easily understood;
without ambiguity: clear, concise answers.
- entirely comprehensible;
completely understood: The ultimate causes of inflation may never be clear.
plain: a clear case of misbehavior.
- free from confusion, uncertainty, or doubt: clear thinking.
- perceiving or discerning distinctly: a clear mind.
certain: He was not clear on the first point that she made but agreed with the others.
- free from anything that would disturb or blame: a clear conscience.
- free from suspicion of guilt or complicity: She was entirely clear of the crime until one of her accomplices turned informer.
untroubled: a clear brow.
- free from obstructions or obstacles;
open: a clear view; a clear path.
- free from entanglement or contact: He kept clear of her after the argument. She managed to keep her dress clear of the mud.
- without limitation or qualification;
absolute: a clear victory.
- free from obligation, liability, or debt: After twenty years, our house is clear of the mortgage. Municipal bonds were returning as much as 9 percent, clear of taxes.
- without deduction or diminution: a clear $1000 after taxes.
- freed or emptied of contents, cargo, etc.
- (of tree trunks or timber) free from branches, knots, or other protruding or rough parts: The trunk was clear for 20 feet above the ground.
- (of an l- sound) having front-vowel resonance;
situated before a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. dark (def. 16a).
- (of a speech sound) produced without frication or aspiration.
- (in cryptography) not coded or enciphered. Cf. plaintext.
shining: a clear flame.
- in a clear or distinct manner;
- so as not to be in contact with or near;
away (often fol. by of ): Stand clear of the closing doors.
clean: to cut a piece clear off; to climb clear to the top; to run clear off the road.
- to remove people or objects from (usually fol. by of ): to clear a courtroom of photographers; to clear the table of dishes.
- to remove (people or objects) (usually fol. by from): to clear the photographers from the courtroom; to clear the dishes from the table.
- to make clear, transparent, or pellucid;
free from cloudiness or impurities: to clear a liquid by means of a filter.
- to make free of confusion, doubt, or uncertainty: He spoke to his supervisor to clear his mind about their working relationship.
- to make understandable or lucid;
free from ambiguity or obscurity: She rephrased the report in order to clear the essential points.
- to make (a path, road, etc.) by removing any obstruction: He had to cut away the underbrush to clear a path.
- to eat all the food on: to clear one's plate.
- to relieve (the throat) of some obstruction, as phlegm, by forcing air through the larynx, usually producing a rasping sound.
- to make a similar rasping noise in (the throat), as to express disapproval or to attract attention.
- to remove from (the brow) any traces of tension or anxiety, as folds or wrinkles.
- to free of anything defamatory or discrediting: to clear one's name.
- to free from suspicion, accusation, or imputation of guilt;
prove or declare innocent: The jury cleared the defendant of the charge.
- to remove instructions or data from (a computer, calculator, etc.).
- to pass by or over without contact or entanglement: The ship cleared the reef. The fisherman cleared his line.
- to pass through or away from: The ship cleared the harbor. The bill cleared the Senate.
- to pass (checks or other commercial paper) through a clearinghouse.
- (of mail, telephone calls, etc.) to process, handle, reroute, etc.: The dispatcher clears hundreds of items each day.
- to free from debt: Just a few dollars more would clear him. The widow had to borrow money to clear her husband's estate.
- to gain as clear profit: to clear $1000 in a transaction.
- to pay (a debt) in full.
- to receive authorization before taking action on: You'll have to clear your plan with headquarters.
- to give clearance to;
authorize: The chairperson has to clear our speeches before the meeting.
- to authorize (a person, agency, etc.) to use classified information, documents, etc.: He has finally been cleared for highly classified information.
- to remove trees, buildings, or other obstructions from (land), as for farming or construction.
- to free (a ship, cargo, etc.) from legal detention at a port by satisfying customs and other requirements.
- to try or otherwise dispose of (the cases awaiting court action): to clear the docket.
- (of a commodity) to buy up or sell out the existing supply of.
- [Skin Diving.]to drain or expel unwanted water in: to clear a snorkel by sharp exhalations; to clear a regulator and face mask while underwater.
- [Bridge.]to establish one or more winning cards in (a given suit) by leading the suit until all the outstanding cards have been drawn: He cleared the heart suit before attacking spades.
- to become clear.
- to exchange checks and bills, and settle balances, as in a clearinghouse.
- to become free from doubt, anxiety, misunderstanding, etc.: His mind cleared when he heard the truth.
- to pass an authority for review, approval, etc.: The bill must clear through the assembly before it becomes legal.
- to remove dishes, food, etc., from a table following a meal: Is it my turn to clear?
- to remove previously inserted instructions or data from a computer, calculator, typewriter, or the like.
- to comply with customs and other requirements legally imposed on entering or leaving a port (often fol. by in or out).
- to leave port after having complied with such requirements.
- (of a commodity for sale) to sell out;
become bought out: Wheat cleared rapidly.
- clear away or off:
- to remove in order to make room.
- to leave;
escape: We were warned to clear off before the floods came.
- to disappear;
vanish: When the smoke cleared away, we saw that the house was in ruins.
- clear out:
- to remove the contents of: Clear out the closet.
- to remove;
take away: Clear out your clothes from the closet.
- to go away, esp. quickly or abruptly.
- to drive or force out: The police cleared out the pickets by force.
- clear up:
- to make clear;
- to put in order;
- to become better or brighter, as the weather.
- a clear or unobstructed space.
- a piece of clear lumber.
- in the clear:
- absolved of blame or guilt;
free: He was suspected of the theft, but evidence put him in the clear.
- See en clair.
Glassglass (glas, gläs),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance produced by fusion, usually consisting of mutually dissolved silica and silicates that also contain soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
- any artificial or natural substance having similar properties and composition, as fused borax, obsidian, or the like.
- something made of such a substance, as a windowpane.
- a tumbler or other comparatively tall, handleless drinking container.
- glasses, Also called eyeglasses. a device to compensate for defective vision or to protect the eyes from light, dust, and the like, consisting usually of two glass or plastic lenses set in a frame that includes a nosepiece for resting on the bridge of the nose and two sidepieces extending over or around the ears (usually used with pair of ). Cf. goggle (def. 1), pince-nez, spectacle (def. 3).
- a mirror.
- things made of glass, collectively;
glassware: They used to collect old glass.
- a glassful.
- a lens, esp. one used as a magnifying glass.
- a spyglass.
- made of glass: a glass tray.
- furnished or fitted with panes of glass;
- to fit with panes of glass.
- cover with or encase in glass.
- to coat or cover with fiberglass: to glass the hull of a boat.
- to scan with a spyglass or other optical instrument.
- to reflect: Trees glassed themselves in the lake.
Subwaysub•way (sub′wā′),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called,[esp. Brit.,] tube, underground. an underground electric railroad, usually in a large city.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a short tunnel or underground passageway for pedestrians, automobiles, etc.;
- to be transported by a subway: We subwayed uptown.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Backsplashback•splash (bak′splash′),USA pronunciation n.
- paneling, as that attached to the back of a stovetop or to the wall behind a kitchen countertop, to protect against splashed liquids.
back1 + splash]
The article of Clear Glass Subway Tile Backsplash have 9 photos , they are Glass Subway Tile Back Splash Traditional-kitchen, Glass Tile BacksplashesDesigns Types Amp DIY InstallationFor, Glass Subway Tiles Stunning Glass Tile X Inch Robins Egg Blue, Glass Subway Tile Back Splash Traditional-kitchen, Clear Glass Subway Tile Backsplash, Glass Subway Tile Kitchen Backsplash Contemporary-kitchen, Glass Subway Tile Backsplash Ideas - Home Design, Clear Glass Mosaic Tile Backsplash, Image By: Subway Tile Outlet. Below are the images:
Contrast of Superior Notice Sculpture by Width space. The purpose continues to be a similar thing together with the level that is second: anyone to be in taking a look at the statue more versatile. In this case, the distance between the room's statue, ascertain the maximum limit superior sculpture. For example, in the event the range between the statue with a rooftop just 3 yards away, an endeavor to ensure that at the most only 1 meter high statue.
With carvings like the statue can be a component that may sort the classic style inside and outside the step, Clear Glass Subway Tile Backsplash is abundant, is no exception to garden. Statue in the park's place was initially emblematic and is typically simply made of jewel. But along with modern sculpture's improvement, then the works of sculpture becomes progressively varied, both the form and the materials found in range with the advancement of innovation and engineering including white cement, of fresh resources.
Modify how big is the statue's placement by Spot. A little statue may be positioned on the edge of the footpath yard or in between your flowers. Meanwhile, sculptures that were bigger could be placed in the nook or even the center of the park